If you are failing to Plan, you are planning to fail….
Heard this before?
We have, and it’s a fact!
Those organizations who do not think strategically and practically about how 2010 is going to pan out are at risk of having 2010 not pan out at all. While we constantly recognize the need to take a step back and invest in a critical look at our business and at our environment, we also tend to file the need for later.
Well now is later! There are only five weeks to go before the fundamental festive season slow-down. And when we get back it will be 2010 already.
• How is our industry placed for the next few years?
• What are the emerging opportunities and risks?
• How are we placed to benefit from the opportunities?
• How can we minimize the risks?
• What about our resources?
• And the regulatory environment?
• Are we ready to seize the moment?
• What more do we need to be doing now to prepare for those moments?
• Have we acknowledged the effort of our teams, and the resilience of our brand?
• And what about the World Cup…?
The questions continue, and not many of us take the trouble really to interrogate them, nor to agree and implement the actions that will make it all work to a plan.
KeyPoint Consulting specializes in facilitation of planning and analysis sessions, from serious critical review of the organization and its people to celebratory recognition for time well spent, and the battle well fought.
Our use of a unique and highly effective methodology allows detailed and rapid feedback, and provides for a number of optional creative and energizing choices, including team assessments, experiential challenges, and hard core action planning, depending on the key objectives of the moment.
We would be delighted to meet with you to discuss your planning needs, at this critical time in the annual thinking cycle.
Contact us by:
or phone at:
041 373 2130
082 894 2258 (Maura will arrange to come and chat about how to make this important part of the business cycle a meaningful and enjoyable experience.)
The KeyPoint Consulting Team